Next Monday will be final track league meeting of 2016. The season has been short this year, a big thank you to all the riders and officials for making the meetings we did have a success. There will be NO D LEAGUE next week.
See below for Mondays Race Program – there will be league points available for those still looking to improve their position in the table.
Can you help? We are urgently looking for a new organiser and other committee members going forward to 2017 – unless a new organiser comes forward, there will be NO track league at Reading next year.
Program 1 August 2016
- C – ‘trackcycling ‘ 10 lap scratch race
- A/B – ‘trackcycling’ 10 lap scratch race
- C – Points Race, 12 laps, points every 4 laps
- A/B – Points Race, 15 laps, points every 5 laps
- A/B/C – Longest Lap
- AWcycles 20k Points Race – all A/B/C leagues except U14s
Racing will be followed by AGM and Prize Presentation in the Reading Athletics Club House
- Program subject to change due to time constraints – Please be ready for your next race before the end of the previous race – we need your co-operation in order to run a full program due to the current lack of floodlighting.
- Please do not take both hands off the handlebars to celebrate
- Thank you to all the volunteer officials
- Lapped riders – do not join faster moving bunches
- Lapped riders may be called out – please follow the instructions of the officials
- Meeting report, results and photos – see readingvelodromeracing.co.uk ,www.trackcycling.me.uk , www.facebook.com/readingvelodromeracing