Only 4 weeks to go until the first track league meeting of the season on 18th April 2016.
A quick reminder that
- there is NO entry on the day, online entry via BC only – money will not be taken until the night. You can cancel anytime up to the start of the meeting by sending an email to the organiser
- all riders for A,B and C leagues will be asked to affiliate to the league – no affiliation for D league.
- guests can ride up to 3 meetings – enter via BC, you will be asked to affiliate as a guest
- you need a transponder (except D league).
- If you do not have your own transponder you can either hire one for £5 per meeting or we can supply you with one (cost last year was £28) – please send an email to the organiser asap so we can make sure we have enough transponders available.
- If you already have your own transponder please ensure it has a valid licence – all you need to know on how to renew your licence can be found here
- Guest riders will be able to use a hire transponder without any additional charge
- All hire transponders attract a £20 refundable deposit.