At the moment it is not safe to race later than 8.30 pm (assuming a bright clear day). Having spoken to a number of riders over the last few days, it has become clear that riders are not in favour of an earlier start.  It is therefore necessary to wait for the longer days to enable racing until 9pm and for a reasonable program to go ahead.

So, race meetings on 16th and 23rd May have been cancelled, the re-arranged Bordeaux-Paris meeting will go ahead as planned.

The plan at the moment is for track league to resume on 6th June. Fingers crossed.