Please note the local rules at the bottom of this page.
10 April to 25 September 2017 (every Monday excluding bank holidays)
- All meetings will start with a Scratch Race followed by Hare and Hounds . We are then planning to have a Devil, Points Race or Keirin, followed by a race exclusively for riders NOT riding the AWcycles 20k. The evening will conclude with the AWcycles 20k endurance race which will be a points race once a month.
- The AWcycles 20k endurance race will be a points race on the last Monday of every month.
- The AWcycles 20k endurance race will be replaced by the John Ralph Memorial 20k points race on the last Monday in June.
- All meetings will carry league points.
The race program for each meeting will be emailed to the riders and published on facebook.
- You must keep both hands on the handlebars at all times or you will be disqualified.
- Riders may carry no object on them or on their bicycles that could drop onto the track. They may not bear or use on the track any music player or radio communication system. In addition, any electronic device with display (for instance speedometer or powermeter) must be hidden so that it cannot be read by the riders – BC rule 3.2.4
- The use in competition of cameras attached to riders, cycles or helmets is prohibited, unless previously authorised in writing by the BC Board – BC rule 10.4